but was hampered by the explosion of gas cylinders inside homes.
- Campaigning ahead of the vote has been marred by brutal crackdowns on opposition rallies that have left scores dead and the repeated intimidation and arrest of some opposition candidates.
as well as from detractors with deep animosity toward him.我來回答
（We will be stepping up our enforcement.President Donald Trump to block the certification of votes and appoint an independent auditor in Detroit.
- Taiwan hopes to continue its close cooperation with the United States.我來回答
還(huai)Biden said he had spoken to 13 foreign heads of state thus far.
- for killing the former FARC guerrilla members.我來回答
國The 13 federal cases have had little success so far.
- Hes still pursuing ongoing litigation.我來回答
個Western governments and rights groups are concerned that the security law is being used to crush dissent in the Chinese-ruled city.
- who had remained silent while Trump has sought to overturn the election result.我來回答
including one at the Atlanta Press Club.